 Ambassadors / 263
Re: The Official "Issues List"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 03:39:20 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, John Patterson wrote:

   Not sure what RL is

RL = “real life”. Sometimes written IRL, “in real life”.

HTH (Hope that helps:-) Check out this acro list made by Shiri Dori, too!

JOHN

Thanks I will kept that list. I guess I am just too old and perfer the forgotten art of writting. Reminds me of the Army where every other word was an acronym. Guess it really helps kids text message while they are in school and the teacher is near. John P