 Ambassadors / 225
Re: The Official "Issues List"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:12:05 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Scott Lyttle wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, John Patterson wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Nelson Yrizarry wrote: • snipped

Don’t duplicate set numbers.

--Give me an example. TLG is now using 5 digit numbers so they don’t reuse older 4 digit numbers. There may be some cases of reusing numbers, but I think it’s very small. Do you recall a time when TLG used two different set numbers for the same set, depending on the country/distribution area?

Well, now that you mention it. Wasn’t there an auto chassis way back when???

and