 Ambassadors / 186
Re: The Official "Issues List"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 06:24:19 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Ted Godwin wrote:
   If a site dedicated to this cause has nothing to say on the subject for four months I think we can cut the ambassadors a little slack if they did not include it in their current issues list.

If you would like to see more people needlessly complaining I’m sure that can be arranged. Perhaps Save9VTrains should have a message on the front page requesting that people kick up a fuss regularly.

Well, saving 9V trains does seem to be the purpose of the site, so short of a “Mission Accomplished” posted prominently on the site, I think it’s reasonable to assume that the saving of 9V trains remains a concern of the site and its community.

   I don’t think that any website should be responsible for constantly rehashing the same issue. Ambassadors should.

Noted.

Cheers

Richie Dulin