 Ambassadors / 137
136  |  138
Subject:
The Official "Issues List"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:02:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In my ‘Status Report” post, I mentioned:

   “We have provided TLG with an official ‘Issues List’, which is comprised of all of the fan issues we have gathered. That’s right, everything from the color variances, to suggestions for new sets, to set availabilty. of the official comprised of all of the fan issues we have gathered.”

The issues list is now posted on the .Ambassadors sidebar.

These issues, regarding LEGO products and services worldwide, should come as no surprise to anyone, as they have been brought to the Ambassadors’ attention repeatly over the past few months/years. We are working with TLG to have these items addressed and answered, as an ongoing effort of 2-way communication.

We are confident that you, the LEGO fans, will have more issues for us to add to this list. Please feel free to post them in this newsgroup.

Nelson Yrizarry
LEGO Ambassador