 Ambassadors / 202
Re: The Official "Issues List"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:51:32 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Matija Puzar wrote:
   On 2007-07-30, Richie Dulin portbrique@gmail.com wrote:

   I must say I am very much susprised and disappointed by Allister’s way of thinking “if it ain’t *my* problem, why should it be considered as a problem at all?!” :/

Not at all. I’m merely just speaking for myself. The ‘issue’ list supposedly represents fans concerns. I’m just pointing out that maybe not all fans, certainly not this one, share those concerns. I’m not asking for the list to be edited, if that’s what you’re thinking.

That said, I do think it’s weird, what with TLG’s well publicised financial problems, that they aren’t apparently interested in exploiting new markets. It always strikes me as odd when companies put deliberate barriers between their customers and their products. However, I bow to the company’s experience in these matters. Maybe there just isn’t sufficient demand in your country to make it profitable. I’m not sure what the ambassadors can do about that.

Allister