 Ambassadors / 151
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 05:46:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.ambassadors, Steve Witt wrote:
   Aaron,

Its not an unfair indictment on my part. I must admit to being a bit more of an observer and less outgoing than Jake, one of the parts of my job I’m working on at the moment and I will do my best to be more available online.

Steve

I guess I was thinking more of unsolicited participation. Honestly, AFOLs tend to ask all the questions TLC employees cannot answer. And I know that you cannot get overly involved in matters of opinion. I just hoped we’d hear irregular updates on what you can tell us. Release dates on sets we’ve seen previews of. Higher quality photos. Updates on that possible second LEGOLAND. You know, fun stuff.

Aaron -former TLC employee not allowed to answer everything.