 Ambassadors / 170
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 05:28:10 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Allister McLaren wrote:
   They all seem pretty quiet to me, with perhaps one exception.

I can’t speak to what appears to you - but Mark Sandlin, Chris Giddens, Dan Rubin, Adrian Drake, Felix Greco, Peter Reid, and Nelson Yrizarry have all been active and accessible. Partly, I know how difficult it is to give out lots of info on a regular basis - but these guys are active in their communities and available to speak one-on-one with if you are also active in those communities. There are a few other people I know fairly well who I assume would stay active, but I don’t know for sure.

I would hope your friends (I presume they’re your friends), Richie Dulin and Ross Crawford, are active in their forums.

Well, I certainly believe I am both! (A friend of Allister, and active in my fora).

I keep a LEGOMatrix of my involvment in the various fora, for those who are interested.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
LEGO Ambassador