 Ambassadors / 155
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:02:29 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Nathan Todd wrote:

   Eurobricks is without representation despite, I’m told, many of their admin and founders applying each term. I think most people would include EB in a list of the big forums but it is the only one completely unrepresented (Yes ambassadors post there, but they only have a few posts each.)

No offense taken. Because I know some of the European LAs post over at Eurobricks, I assumed that was the representation for that body. They may feel they offer fair representation-- I guess I’m out of my element on this one.

Still, I know the issues and concerns that have been raised. Our concerns are, for the most part, universal. I post very little to classic-castle.com, yet I consider myself a very avid castle fan. Castle fans would likely not place me in their camp. But, I definitely share their interests and concerns. So, I’m inclined to believe the interests of Eurobricks are being looked out for. But again, I’m out of my element on this topic.

Who would you like to see as an LA? Did you have any names in mind?