 Ambassadors / 133
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:16:04 GMT

Lenny,

I can share what I made during the Billund design trip because I was granted permission by the Castle product design lead. At Brickworld 2007 I gave a presentation on fan involvement in the design process. Currently I am working on an online article (and possibly for BrickJournal) which will show how fan’s ideas influenced the latest Castle sets.

Ben Ellermann

LEGO Ambassador