 Ambassadors / 132
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:41:23 GMT

   Which is fuel for my argument that the community should have a say in who we send as ambassadors to LEGO. (Not that I’ve been disappointed in any of the choices so far).

I agree communities should choose who represents them. But if it was based on a voting system imagine what would happen; Would people start going to forums and campaigning-- or worse, mudslinging to get votes? I can see that getting really dirty. And how would votes be apportioned fairly? Should Europe have as much representation as South America? Its a sticky situation. Steve Witt is paying attention and I think more goes into his decisions than is populalry believed. Its not a matter of who the ideal AFOLs are, its about selecting a fair represention of the AFOL community. Is there a group that is underrepresented? Speak up and get on board.

-Felix

LEGO Ambassador