 Ambassadors / 160
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:36:39 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
   Lenny,

I can share what I made during the Billund design trip because I was granted permission by the Castle product design lead.

Got a link to that? I don’t read classic castle, but I am interested in hearing about the achievements of our ambassadors, and again, this must’ve been one I missed.
   At Brickworld 2007 I gave a presentation on fan involvement in the design process. Currently I am working on an online article (and possibly for BrickJournal) which will show how fan’s ideas influenced the latest Castle sets.

I look forward to it.

Allister,

I have not widely publicized the fan team’s involvement with Castle 2007 on Classic-Castle or any other site. Since we are under a separate NDA for Castle, I had to wait for permission on what I could and could not share. This was only granted recently. I hope to wrap up the article quickly so LEGO can review it. My article will include my prototype images and images of other fan builders like Nathan.

Ben