 Off-Topic / Fun / 6516
Re: Hubris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:06:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:

Ugh!  I feel your pain.  Many's the supernaturally cool design I could
have built if only some higher being had come down and told me how to get it
to work.

It would appear that my pleas have been answered, as a large bout of
inspiration lead to an "until 5 in the morning" highly productive building
session.

Now the only qustion is - who is responsible for the abiogenisis of this
model? And will it evolve from here?

Don't go there :-)

Jennifer Clark