 Off-Topic / Debate / 8920
Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:17:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:
Tim:
Thank-you.  You got ahead of me, but I suppose that's ok.

I wanted to reach some agreement on the basis for the debate before I began to
present research.

I will continue to go down that road, but your references should give them
some food for thought in the meantime.

  Yes, thank you Tim, since you answered a question that Jon has ducked
through dozens of posts in several debates and threads thereof.
  And thank you for providing some references, so that those of us who
support evolution are at last able to address some of the foundation points
of creationist belief, rather than quibbling with a single debater about
minutiae.
  Finally, before anyone sets out at refuting the claims made by your
references, it should be pointed out yet again that "Creation Science" is
not science, for reasons that Jon the Physicist refuses to accept but which
nonetheless remain true.

     Dave!