 Off-Topic / Debate / 8918
Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:11:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:

I'll be glad to backup my claims when I make them.

You've been challenged on your extravagant claims of support or lack of
support for either side many times by many people and have never offered any
shred of proof.  You'll continue to dodge the question.

For the 4th time -
Do you accept my statements as descriptive of the key questions of the fossil
record as it relates to macro evolution?

I've already made my response to your statement with an amendment.  Why
don't you just get to the point?

I've revised my groundwork statements in line with Larry's suggestions.
If they're sufficient I will proceed.

-Jon