 Off-Topic / Debate / 8917
Re: Why not Both?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:07:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:

I should point out that this perspective has already been advanced many times
and has been debunked and pretty much rejected. While it is intellectually
stimulating, it misses the scientific evidence for creation that is indeed
consistant with the Biblical account - a literal 7-day creation.

  All right.  Once again it is apparent that your notion of scientific
validity has little reference to the reality of modern scientific thinking.

And I'll be glad to being to address the flaws in the evolutionary theory in
my other threads.

  Am I reading you right? You're saying that its fine for you to start
threads and then refuse to answer questions except those in line with your
choice du jour, but when anyone tries to pin you down for specifics, or to
start a specific thread to address certain issues, you say "read my other
thread."  Ridiculous.  And, I hasten to point out, you have not (nor has
anyone else in modern history) provided ANY SOLID EVIDENCE WHATOSOEVER that
biblical creation happened.

     Dave!