 Off-Topic / Debate / 9012
Re: Why not Both?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:17:06 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Let's stick to the creationist refutation of speciation and macroevolution,
it at least has the potential for not being quite as plowed ground.

Thank you for eventually saying this.  The topic at hand could be argued
in a number of ways but it reaches a very philosophical(sp?) level.

Me, though, I'll be waiting for this macroevolution refutation to be
published in Nature, win a Nobel prize of some sort, make it into some
refereed journal, something like that, before I'll give it much credence,
since it doesn't fit the observations. I won't be holding my breath, though.
Literal creationism is a terrible predictor of anything observable.

Okay Larry....I must say I'm starting to see Jon's frustration.

PLEASE tell us even ONE observation that that it doesn't fit.  Name
specifics.  We've been very general up to this point.  If you can't come
up with specifics I'll cite a few that Evolutionists commonly bring up
and show you why they're wrong.

--
-TiM
NB, CA