 Off-Topic / Debate / 9360
Re: Why not Both?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 02:45:19 GMT

Tim Culberson wrote:

Ohhhhhh, OKKKK, dinosaurs lived at the same time as humans.

No doubt in my mind.

Then I'm done wasting my time with you.  You're hopeless, there's no doubt about it.  I
refuse to beat my head against a wall to try to talk some real common sense into you.
You're just lost, and it's obvious you WANT to be lost.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/