 Off-Topic / Fun / 6514
Re: Hubris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:29:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jennifer Clark writes:

  I'm extremely proud of my hubris.

It'll be your undoing, mark my words ;-)

  Hmm.. My hubris, or my pride in my hubris?  8^)

Or something along those lines.

Speaking of Greek Tragedy, I could be doing with some serious Deus Ex
Machina for my latest creation.

  Ugh!  I feel your pain.  Many's the supernaturally cool design I could
have built if only some higher being had come down and told me how to get it
to work.

   Dave!