 Off-Topic / Debate / 8893
Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:38:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:

I agree.  There is virtually no debate in science on whether there is
evolution (including macro-evolution).  The particulars, yes.

Bruce

Hardly - but that shows you just how easliy you've bought into the theory.
If my statement isn't sufficient for you, please write one, and I'll address
it.  Please be concise.

-Jon

You keep making these claims, but I have seen no evidence of such (debate
within science on if evolution happens).  You are welcome to submit such
(gotta be accredited scientists in scientific journals - spare me the
religious crackpots).  You, for example, might credibly argue that evolution
violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics (a popular argument amongst
creationists), since you are a physicist (but be careful, I'm surrounded by
Cal Tech and MIT grads with doctorates in physics).  Get it published and
let's see what the scientific world does with it.

Bruce