 People / 1537
Re: Creditability...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 08:17:51 GMT

In lugnet.people, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:
Erik Olson wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:
Well, "credit hours" made a certain amount of sense at Rensselaer
Polytechnic Institute where I attended.

You went to RPI? When?

-Erik
ECSE '94

BS ECSE '85, Meng ECSE '89. Looks like we just missed...

By an even narrower margin -- I was class of '93 until I went on co-op.

Ahh, then we could have seen each other in passing. I was occaisionally on
campus in fall of '99 (like I went to interviews, also did a few outings with
the outings club).

Have you visited there recently? I've got some photos of the new Approach
here.

Haven't visited since summer of '91, and even that wasn't much of a visit (I
attended a caving convention at SUNY Cobleskill and wandered over afterwards
for a visit with a couple friends, I'm not sure I even did much on campus).

Frank