 Off-Topic / Debate / 9102
Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:38:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jennifer Clark writes:

One could play it for laughs and say that my lego collection and the
universe are linked, in that the universe must exist for my lego collection
to exist. This does not, however, imply that my lego collection must exist
for the universe to exist, or that what I build with it has a significant
effect on the universe :-)

Ah, but it does. You're a Bricksmith, and Technic fans everywhere are saving
their pennies and salivating in anticipation of the release of your first kit.

And if *that* isn't an significant effect on the universe, maybe we're not
in the same one? :-)

++Lar