 Off-Topic / Debate / 9057
Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:45:52 GMT

Jennifer Clark wrote:

Darwinian Evolution and the Big Bang theories were never presented as being related to
each other in any way.

Hmmm....I wish I had seen this earlier.  Did you happen to follow the
link to "Answers to commonly asked questions about the $250, 000
Offer"   (http://www.drdino.com/articles/FAQ250000.jsp)?

He addresses every point that you mentioned in your previous post so
rather than me try and defend him I urge you to read the defense written
by himself.

--
-TiM
NB, CA