 Off-Topic / Debate / 9014
Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:35:52 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:

  What I see is that he "completed 60 credit hours toward a major in math
and science", which means that he didn't get a degree.  "He then transferred
to Midwestern Baptist College to double major in Bible and education."

HOLD ON!  Did you stop reading there or did you just deliberately skip
the following sentence so as to be misleading:

"While he taught math and science at Christian high schools for the next
fifteen years, he earned his Masters (1988) and Doctorate (1991) degrees
from Patriot University."

Did you miss the "Dr." title in his name?

As I mentioned, I figured that you would question his credentials no
matter what.  So now as Jon mentions, why don't you take a look at what
he has to say and decide where the lack of credablilty is there.  You
obviously do not feel that anyone inside the "REAL" scientific community
would listen to him, so let's leave alone the fact of his persona nd
move on to what he says.

Jon and I (as I think we're the only ones on the Creationist side of the
fence) will continue to ask you - PLEASE show us a specific example of a
direct Biblical contradiction that fits the definition of EMPERICAL
science.

--
-TiM
NB, CA