 Off-Topic / Fun / 6515
Re: I've been out of action, and need to contact Melody Brown ASAP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 01:39:22 GMT

Bad day??  Hmm - how bad is the day when you've spent the past few hours
trying to figure out what part of Windows wants itself updated, and doesn't
want to tell you it wants itself updated?  <g>

FUT: o-t.fun - since this is getting annoyingly off-topic, even for .loc.au

If browsers were like real people, IE5 would be like getting mugged by your
office's programming dept.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde