 Local / Australia / 4261
Re: double entendres (was Re: I've been out of action...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 03:18:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:

The best double entendres are completely
unintentional. I riff on slips I see all the time, nothing personal... but I
ain't gonna stop any time soon.

Humorous it was, one of the better ones too.

Didn't the Argentinian Air Force employ Double Entendres during the Malvinas/
Falklands dispute ?

pete.w