 Local / Australia / 4235
Re: I've been out of action, and need to contact Melody Brown ASAP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:41:38 GMT

Hehehe, that's right everyone pick on me :P first Peter thinks I made a joke
about him, the silly goose :P <--- see Peter, just two eyes and a poked out
tongue :) - just on the side (tilt ya head mate)... then this hehe, wow,
lucky I have a good sense of humour otherwise I'd be fish.  Oh and please,
please just call me... 'Mel'... thanks :)  Have a nice day