 Local / Australia / 4258
Re: I've been out of action, and 'NO LONGER' need to contact Melody Brown ASAP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:37:07 GMT

hmmm I dunno if I should giggle or cry :P, how about we just post the
message and leave out the Melody Brown bit aye? before the newspapers come
knocking on my door and asking for my story hehehe j/k j/k j/k.  Well all I
can say considering my name has popped up a few times, is... "what has this
to do with Lego? :P" I mean it sort of started out that way and started to
drift into a personal and confusing issue...

Now before everyone starts to walk into the same wall but from a different
ally I think we should just let it go, Myself and Geoffrey can email about
our trade issue... as long as he can understand my hours at work etc are
longish (considering also the time I leave for work and come home).

Anyway no harm done on myside, But I think there are a few loose wires in
this whole arguement/debate (as far as his other posting/matter goes, none
of my business though, I know)... bah what ever ya want to call it... If you
all want to continue it... okies just errr leave out my name :))) hehehe, Oh
unless you are going to say something nice lol :).

Well I am half asleep here so that was my morning blabble I will prob come
home and wonder what I have just written and why :P... Have a great day
all... Mel (yeah ok so I am sarcastic too... just don't tell everyone :P)