 Local / Australia / 4259
Re: Studfest VII: The Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Evening all,

Draft page is up: http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/101.htm

If I've made errors of fact, judgement or taste, LMK :-)

BrikWars page will take a bit longer - I can't just steal the content and
fling in a few pics...

If you have pics you can contribute, please email them (I will most
certainly need pictorial assistance to do justice to the BrikWars).

Given the Bricktorian regiment's uniforms, and the fact that they were out
quashing insurrection and chaos (that is, the pirates), and the keenness of
their tactics, I wondered whether one of their number might not have been
Blocker Morant (http://www.iol.com.au/~conway/boer/morant.html)

Just musing.

Richard
Still studly going...
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/welcome.htm

Looking GREAT Richard..... and I'm sure on behalf of all...THANX for doing
this great website for us... :  )
I've also got some pics to send you... and if you ave any that are in need
of special efects, just send them my way..with a discription.
Oh....I love the pic of Andrea... I'll have to tell her to have a look.

Kev.. :  )