 Local / Australia / 4276
Re: Studfest VII: The Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 02:30:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:

Yet another fantastic effort. I am turning various shades of
baseplate-green with envy over the recent fests. The UK lot are planing one
at the beginning of March which I will be attending, but I do miss all my
Aussie buddies <sniff>.

March...that's too far away. Just think, it's just over a year since four
brave souls faced a journey through ABS melting heat to get together for the
first time in early Feb 2000. In contrast to the heat of the day, Arctic was
the new theme on the shelves.
Who would have thought that a year later, 6 hardy souls from two other capitals
would travel for a combined fest. It's all on again in 4 months as well.

With the sudden prevalence of MB grey at recent fests I have gradiose
visions of an 11 foot long starship loitering with intent in the not too
distant future. Be warned!

As a man who builds on a big scale, I'm sure you would appreciate the Valhalla
and her escort in the polystyrene (and ABS).

Keep up the good work, all. Looking forward to seeing you all when I come
back (whenever that is).

Hopefully sooner rather than later, but we know Pete.C Collection II (UK)
incrementally grows by the day.

pete.w