 Local / Australia / 4270
Re: Studfest VII: The Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 22:48:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes a rather smashing account of the
last LegOz gathering:
Evening all,

Draft page is up: http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/101.htm

If I've made errors of fact, judgement or taste, LMK :-)

BrikWars page will take a bit longer - I can't just steal the content and
fling in a few pics...

If you have pics you can contribute, please email them (I will most
certainly need pictorial assistance to do justice to the BrikWars).

Given the Bricktorian regiment's uniforms, and the fact that they were out
quashing insurrection and chaos (that is, the pirates), and the keenness of
their tactics, I wondered whether one of their number might not have been
Blocker Morant (http://www.iol.com.au/~conway/boer/morant.html)

Just musing.

Richard
Still studly going...
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/welcome.htm

Mr. Parsons,

Yet antother fantastic effort. I am turning various shades of
baseplate-green with envy over the recent fests. The UK lot are planing one
at the beginning of March which I will be attending, but I do miss all my
Aussie buddies <sniff>.

With the sudden prevalence of MB grey at recent fests I have gradiose
visions of an 11 foot long starship loitering with intent in the not too
distant future. Be warned!

Keep up the good work, all. Looking forward to seeing you all when I come
back (whenever that is).

Pete Callaway
(a bit lost for LEGO at present because LEGOland is closed for the rest of
winter - and they had such great bargains too!!!!)