 Local / Australia / 4229
4228  |  4230
Subject:
I've been out of action, and need to contact Melody Brown ASAP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:56:50 GMT

I would like the following person to contact me ASAP:

Melody Brown

It concerns set trades, and email inquiries from other people will be
ignored until such time as I deem otherwise, as will be any inquiries posted
in this forum, except from the recipient.

(Wish there was a more private way of doing this through lugnet.)

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde