 Local / Australia / 4233
Re: I've been out of action, and need to contact Melody Brown ASAP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:55:24 GMT

Hmmm ...  I couldn't find a better place for it, and I had to target the
newsgroups Melody was likely to pick it up in - go ahead file a complaint to
Todd if you want.

And she's already replied, so this thread should go to lugnet.null - IE
nowhere.

NRN.  UNLESS you want to take it to email ...

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Richard Parsons <richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
I would like the following person to contact me ASAP:

Melody Brown

It concerns set trades, and email inquiries from other people will be
ignored until such time as I deem otherwise, as will be any inquiries • posted
in this forum, except from the recipient.

Hoo-eee Geoffrey, that's quite a note to drop in a newsgroup...

Richard
Still baldly going...