 Local / Australia / 4263
4262  |  4264
Subject:
.loc.au, light and laid back (Re: double entendres and stuff)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:51:56 GMT

Good grief Geoffrey, lighten up dude, you're bringing the scene down.

You're the guy who posted a rude and abrasive message into the group telling
us we'd be ignored until you deemed otherwise, claiming you couldn't think
of a better way to meet your needs (how about, 'hi all, I need to catch up
with Melody a bit urgently, can anyone help?').

A few of us (me, Larry, Peter) have tried to lighten the mood again, without
heaping abuse on you.

You're the guy who keeps telling people to drop it and/or take it outside,
yet you're the guy who keeps failing to do so, and you're the guy who failed
to change the Subject like Melody suggested, and you're the guy who keeps
getting all serious and bringing us down.

I'm sorry you've had computer problems, must have been a bugger, but relax,
really, its OK now.

(And I know I could take this to email, but as a regular reader of .loc.au -
I sometimes think I practically live here - its getting this group back to
light and laid back that's my interest)

Richard
Still baldly going...