 Local / Australia / 4232
Re: Studfest VI: The Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:52:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:

My MOC's are thin on the ground, but if you wouldn't mind linking to the wee
bulletin board I'm running (http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~506/) that would
be grand!! Thanks Richard.

Done deal.  I have also added a link to Kevin's site, as well as finished
his profile.

DaveL, since you've got a site going, that makes your profile next - if you
check a couple of profiles you'll see its a very simple formula (only some
of which is answered by your May roll call): when did you start, when was
your dark age, what brought you back, how would you describe your lego
focus, favourite set (one only please :-), favourite MOC (link?) and where
on lugnet are you most easily found...

Richard
Still studly going...
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/