 Local / Australia / 4176
Studfest VI: The Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:50:02 GMT

Evening all,

Just in time for the next Studfest (VII: January 28), the page for the last
Studfest (VI: December) is finally online, at
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/ :-P

That <sarcasm> only </sarcasm> leaves the October BrikWars and some studly
profiles to do.  Well, at least we're moving eh?  I tend to web-build when I
have no projects on foot.  Since HES Indescribable was finished at about
3.00am this morning (see her at Studfest VII), I'm at a bit of a loose end.
So......web moves :-)

I note that I have also provided a link to Zac Soden(prospective BUG)'s page
in progress.

Has anyone else (Australians) also created a MOC webpage they would like
referenced from the Studs homepage since last time I asked?

Richard
Still baldly going...