 Off-Topic / Debate / 28667
Re: Ahh infinity, how I love ye! Was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 04:32:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Eaton wrote:
Well, it's not as though I was thinking about it every day, but it was sort
of bubbling on the back burner, along with a hundred other random things.

Oooo, there's still hope for Myers-Briggs!

See, this is why people should never admit when they've made a mistake.

And I will continue to ridicule the Myers-Briggs Test Instrument while there is
breath in my lungs and blood in my veins, thank you very much.

Dave!