 Off-Topic / Debate / 23810
Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:42:19 GMT

   Yikes! A god who doesn’t value logic is wholly unworthy of my worship, all the more so if the god in question is the one who designed my brain to favor logic over faith. But, as I’ve said before, if god doesn’t value (and, presumably, is not bound by) logic, let him show me two people who are simultaneously taller than each other (and no resorting to equivocation or wordplay, please!)

“If God wanted man to think, He would have given him a brain.” -B.Schlickbernd

-->Bruce<--