 Off-Topic / Debate / 28664
Re: Ahh infinity, how I love ye! Was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 17:13:00 GMT

   Okay, I’ve thought about it more. And I’ve decided that my example is 100% faulty.

It takes you FIVE YEARS to admit you’re wrong, Dave!? Or have you just been thinking about the example for that long?

Well, it’s not as though I was thinking about it every day, but it was sort of bubbling on the back burner, along with a hundred other random things. Jon Palmer’s post in ot.pun was another of them, but I already commented on that one a while back.

I don’t believe that you had even procreated before this discussion. ROFL

Wow. That’s like a whole different (and nearly forgotten) world!

Dave!