 Off-Topic / Debate / 23806
Re: Blank checks drawn upon the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:17:31 GMT

   Further, our offer of assistance should not be contingent upon the recipient’s acceptance of terms antithetical to the recipient’s values or culture.

Why? Why should we help those who embrace values that require our destruction, for example.

How else can you convince them that they are wrong? Education (for all) is the key!

Scott A