 Off-Topic / Debate / 23864
23863  |  23865
Subject:
A footnote (was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:28:26 GMT

   Curious. Did you have any problems with Stern over public airwaves? Oh, just thought of something else I’d appreciate your opinion on-- what did you make of Kerry’s use of vulgarity in print interviews?

I’ve known about this since the day it happened, but here’s a good summation of Bush’s pious, vulgarity-free public life.

While we’re at it, here’s some video of our born-again, teetotaling Prez back in August of 1992. Coincidentally, I was living in Austin at that time, but I didn’t personally see Bush or his underage daughters at any of the local watering holes.

Dubya should not cast stones, and if he had any integrity, he would call for his various subordinates to refrain from name-calling when Dubya himself is hardly above reproach.

Dave!