 Off-Topic / Debate / 28665
Re: Ahh infinity, how I love ye! Was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 05:53:54 GMT

   It takes you FIVE YEARS to admit you’re wrong, Dave!? Or have you just been thinking about the example for that long?

   Well, it’s not as though I was thinking about it every day, but it was sort of bubbling on the back burner, along with a hundred other random things.

I’m not sure what to make of this; I’ll get back to you in a few years.

JOHN