 Off-Topic / Debate / 28663
Re: Ahh infinity, how I love ye! Was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 02:57:29 GMT

   Okay, I’ve thought about it more. And I’ve decided that my example is 100% faulty.

It takes you FIVE YEARS to admit you’re wrong, Dave!? Or have you just been thinking about the example for that long?

I don’t believe that you had even procreated before this discussion. ROFL

JOHN