 Off-Topic / Debate / 23815
Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:50:30 GMT

It works on sooo many levels.

It already did, but I suppose that adds another.

But fine, I'll use the G...

G?

George?
Gerry?
Godfreid?
Geoffrey?  Oh wait, that's mine...

Apparently there is no Saint Bruce (unless you're Scottish and want to count
Robert the Bruce, who was hardly a saint but that's who I'm named after - though
the Scot in the family is actually Irish) so searching for a saint's name my
parents came up with Gregory.  Blarg!  If I had been born two days later it
would have been Patrick (I take it my parents thought it would be ill-omened to
make my middle name Julius for a child born on the Ides of March).  I was nice
to my son and built in a "stage" name, so he can drop the Schlickbernd if he
likes and simply go with his middle name of Cameron.

-->Bruce Gregory<--