 Off-Topic / Debate / 23769
Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:34:56 GMT

   I think your problem is that you are having a hard time separating our culture from our ideals. I don’t want the world to look like America, only embrace her ideals.

It would probably be helpful if the United States itself embraced those ideals, rather than simply claiming to embrace them.

To quote a twist of a famous quotation: “The devil is in the details”. We try, and that is all we can do. The world should at least have the opportunity to try.

JOHN