 General / 20175
Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:27:07 GMT

lawrence wilkes wrote:

In lugnet.general, Erin Windross writes:
Well, I'm in my teen years. Voice has gone down, growth spurts, acne (luckily
I have been spared from that), the usual change. But then there is one thing
that has REALLY changed. Buying Lego.

It gets less embarrasing as the years go on.

I am 47 and not embarrased at all. In fact, I am quite proud to point it out
to people. Though they are usually surprised that someone my age 'plays with
toys'.

At first when I woke up from my dark ages, I was lying about buying them
for nephews..:-) Now, after facing with all the people around the world
having ages between 20 and 30, and still playing well, I proudly say
that I'm still playing with Lego, and never care about the funny looks
and stupid words..:-) Even I mention this freakiness in my CVs..:-).

Selçuk

I'm 29 by the way.