 Off-Topic / Debate / 6060
Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:43:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeff Thompson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James J. Trobaugh writes:
The Clintonistas said the price spikes in the Midwest couldn't be
I don't know why, but when I read a term like "Clintonista" it
makes me want to tune out the rest of the dialog.

Absolutely right!  ...It should be "Clintonisto".  A "Clintonista" is usually
just someone who has...  You know...  While wearing a raspberry beret...  The
kind that you find at a second-hand store...

Actually, I have never before heard the term, and am unfamiliar with the
specific context.  I just thought the "-a" suffix was funny.

Nothing to see here.  Move along, move along.

Cheers,
- jsproat