 Off-Topic / Debate / 6066
Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 01:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeff Thompson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James J. Trobaugh writes:
The Clintonistas said the price spikes in the Midwest couldn't be

I don't know why, but when I read a term like "Clintonista" it
makes me want to tune out the rest of the dialog.

It's like the term feminazi, another clueword that dialog with
the person who utttered it is not likely to be productive.

--
Well Jeff that's an interesting way to look at things you don't agree with in
life. If you see or read a word you don't like, heck just ignore the rest of

If you don't like the way I phrase my issue, read the link that was included
at the end of the post and read about the EPA report for yourself. I don't
really care if like my post or not, but at least do yourself the favor and
read the truth about what is going on with the gas prices and how the
government is responsible.

James