 General / 19962
Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 00:30:16 GMT

It was the exact same for me!  I didn't want some hottie catching me with toys
and thinking I was lame.  Much later it occurred to me...  For the girl to see
me buying my toys, she'd have to be at the toy store too!  Now why is SHE
there...  Never worried about it again once I had my revelation.

In lugnet.general, Greg Crisp writes:
I went through that when I was in my later teens.  I look back now and
don't understand why.  I vaguely recall that image seemed real important
back then, and the last thing I wanted was for some cute girl to see
me walking out of the toy store with a bunch of stuff.