 General / 19963
Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 00:30:59 GMT

Where are you located that you can still get the Shell sets?

In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Brazen it out and get Real Rude back to the cashiers.

Ah, good one!

Actually, I used this one just the other week.  I'd been getting the Shell • Lego
stuff when I stopped to get gas.  The teenager at the cash register (always