 Off-Topic / Debate / 6088
Re: SUVs (was Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:47:21 GMT

What I've heard (as rumor only) is that Mercedes itself is going to use
Chrysler vehicles (reskinned not just rebadged) built in Graz to fill the
passenger minivan niche not currently filled in the Mercedes line up.

Actually, I should add that Mercedes-Benz does sell a mini-van in Europe, the
V-Class. It has not been a big hit. It uses some Sprinter and Volkswagen
EuroVan/Caravelle mechanicals.

++Lar